Bio-Link provides a wide range of standard single-use fluid management solutions, either pre-defined or configurable upon request using our configurator platform.
Film for Bio-Link SU products is from Renolit. Fabricated using the state-of-the-art multilayer co-extrusion technology, the film has ultra-low dissolution and precipitation levels to ensure safety, offering an ideal choice for biopharmaceutical customers. It can be used in multiple process steps such as liquid mixing, liquid storage, aliquoting, lyophilization, sampling, and preparation filling to help customers save validation costs.
Pharmacopoeia Compliancy and Biocompatibility
• ISO 10993-4 Hemolysis
• ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity
• ISO 10993-6 Implantation test
• ISO 10993-10 Irritation and Sensitization test
• USP <85> Bacterial Endotoxins-LAL test
• USP <88> Biological reactivity testing, in vivo, class VI
• USP <661> Pharmacopoeia tests, ch. 3.1.5.
If you need more information, please refer to product brochure or leave us a message. Our sales staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you!